At BlueIn Group, we empower consumers to make smart choices by connecting them to Fortune 100 telecommunication brands we believe in, such as AT&T, Dish Satellite, and Spectrum. To do that, we rely on a passionate team who are driven to succeed. Our consumers are treated as all-stars in everything we do, and you are at the forefront of cultivating and educating perspectives with all services offered. We work hard to foster a fun work environment designed to help our employees thrive by investing in their personal development and offering a competitive compensation package.
As a part-time Inside Sales Representative, you will be tasked with promotion and sales of products that accelerate the growth and drive of the company. While promoting and selling products ranging from Cable TV, Satellite TV, Internet, Phone to new customers, we look towards our Inside Sales team to be the subject matter experts in customer inquiries. We also rely on our Inside Sales Representatives to be company brand subject matter experts as well, in which they can refer our customers to utilize our resources to better assist them in making great and confident service decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Receive 100% inbound calls from interested new clients
- Sell our well-established product in a high activity, high energy environment
- Consult and manage your pipeline from generated sales to close while setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Develop top performer sales skills with our training and mentorship programs
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings
- Earn uncapped sales incentives and rewards based on outstanding performances
- Develop rapport with new customers when offering and selling telecommunications products and services which meet and suit their needs
Can you say yes?
- Do you have a go-getter attitude?
- Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur?
- Are you curious about people, business and inspired by growth?
- Are you eager, self-motivated and self-directed?
- Is failure not an option?
- If you answered yes to all these questions, BlueIn Group is the place for you !!*
What you need:
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly in MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of customer service practices
- Strong ability to multitask efficiently
- Excellent customer service experience
- Teamwork and motivation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal phone skills
- Competitive and positive attitude
- Quick learning abilities to navigate through our proprietary CRM, Coneling
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a must!
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Ability to work night times regularly
- Hunger for Success is a MUST!
What we offer:
- Unlimited commission potential
- Extra bonus pay and sales incentives
- Job training and personal development
- Flexible schedule
- Performance-based career growth opportunities
We are always looking for motivated people with high standards of integrity and a work ethic to join our team. If you think you have what we need to be an Inside Sales Representative at BlueIn Group send us your cover letter and resume.
Are you ready to empower your career with BlueIn Group?
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time|